Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Texas Road Rescue

I'm 65 retired and trying to start a small business and need a grant. I've been everywhere you can think of online and can't find nothing. My business will save lives and prevent accidents , note when you are stranded on today's highways its scarey. I will patrol section of highway I-35 from Hiilsboro,Texas south to Austin,Texas and help anyone that needs help and keep them safe. On coming traffic will see a problem and change lanes or slow down which in turn will save lives and prevent accidents. I will charge a fee but not a outrageous price, but if they can't pay or are fixing their own I'll still stay with lights flashing to keep them safe till their on their way. Donations Donations I need 40,000 to get started

No comments:

Post a Comment